Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Thank you Andrew


雖然回到家裏已是夜深,頭還有點痛,但還是決心上網寫日記,向今日在美國網球公開賽中出局、結束21年職業生涯的阿加斯(Andrew Agassi)致敬。
喜歡阿加斯,其實只是近年的事。他冒起的90年代,是美國網壇最人才頂盛的年代,Pete Sampras、Jim Courier,還有令我愛上網球的張德培。初出道的阿加斯,留一頭嬉皮士式的長髮,還包了一條頭巾,雖然不少人覺得他有型,但對我來說,卻一點也不討好,而他的球技也在一代球王森柏斯之下。不過,他比森柏斯多一點色彩,職業生涯也更戲劇。
阿加斯先是與影星波姬小絲結婚,但婚後成績下滑,排名跌出過百,而且還發胖了,正當大家以為他會與古里亞一樣,逐漸被人遺忘,他卻與波姬小絲離婚,重新振作,剃了一個光頭,結果1年內排名重回10大,令人意外的是他居然與「玉羅剎」嘉芙(上圖右)戀上,再婚後誕下小阿加斯,而且即時年過30,仍然充滿拼勁,排名保持在前列。
今日,他在美國網球公開賽第三圈止步,結束21年的職業生涯,看著現場球迷紛紛站起鼓掌,向這位一代球星致敬,阿加斯親情流露哭了(上圖左及中),我也忍不住哽咽。
看到這情景,想起老爸常說的「白首為誰雄」,唯一可以說的是:Thank you Andrew。

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎
最近愛上了這首舊歌:
Stay awhile  The bells

Into my room he creeps
Without making a sound
Into my dreams he peeps
With his hair all long and hanging down
How he makes me quiver
How he makes me smile
With all this love I have to give him
I guess I'm gonna stay with him awhile

She brushes the curls from my eyes
She drops her robe on the floor
And she reaches for the light on the bureau
And the darkness is her pillow once more
How she makes me quiver
How she makes me smile
With all this love I have to give her
I guess I'm gonna stay with her awhile

[Harmonica]
How it makes me quiver
How it makes me smile
With all this love I have to give you
Guess I'm gonna stay with you awhile
How it makes me quiver
How it makes me smile
With all this love I have to give you
Guess I'm gonna stay with you awhile
Stay with you awhile
[Whispered]
I guess I'm gonna stay

3 Comments:

Blogger wongdull said...

我慶幸自己成為當晚觀眾之一
更慶幸的是, 我因他及伊雲尼斯域而(稍為)認識了網球

12:01 AM  
Blogger chanda said...

伊雲尼斯域嘛,「發球機器」呢,他都是一個好傳奇的球手,我最記得他後期打波時會束起前額的頭髮,好搞笑。

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

還有佢最後一年贏得溫布頓,英雄式回國,萬人歡呼﹗

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home