Thursday, November 24, 2005

下周五見


明天中午便會離開香港,往中原古都──西安、鄭州、洛陽和開封。下周五便會返港。
為了準備這8天旅程,今天花了大半天時間收拾細軟及提記性欠佳的阿爸阿媽要同樣做足準備。
據說當地天氣是幾度至10多度,總之凍過香港,不過同事S早前到山東,當地只有0度,但她卻說不覺得凍。
因為旅行關係,我終於將相機內的相整理好,以便騰出吉位,可以去影更多靚相回來。於是我好自然地把上次跟媽媽到澳門玩的相都上載到Yahoo相簿內,當然還包括新鮮滾熱辣的迪士尼相。掛住我的話,可以去yahoo看看。
下周五見,保重!



圖中是松山燈塔,謝謝同事S的介紹!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

第一次0黎到,打聲招呼先!
好孝順喎,同屋企人去旅行.我都好耐無試過啦!

8:36 AM  
Blogger chanda said...

多謝康爸爸的大駕光臨呢!沒想到你也會知道我的日記所在!

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, 小弢,
Good blog. You’ve put lots of thought in here. At the moment I am looking for profiatble ideas. At the moment I have put up a site to sell Creative's Zen Micro. Conversion is not good though. If you are interested, go see my mp3 related site. It’s totally focussed on the Zen Micro at the moment and is still growing. You may still find something of interest. I recently added a MP3 link page - you would be welcome to post a link to your site there

Kerry

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, 小弢,
Good blog. You’ve put lots of thought in here. It looks like we have an interest in common. If you are interested, go see my mp4 related site. It’s totally focussed on the Zen Micro at the moment and is still growing. You may still find something of interest. I recently added a MP3 link page - you would be welcome to post a link to your site there

Kerry

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, 小弢,
Good blog. You’ve put lots of thought in here. It looks like we have an interest in common. If you are interested, go see my ipod related site. It’s totally focussed on the Zen Micro at the moment and is still growing. You may still find something of interest. Feel free to post a link to your site on my links pages.

Kerry

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, 小弢,
Good blog. You’ve put lots of thought in here. At the moment I am looking for profiatble ideas. At the moment I have put up a site to sell Creative's Zen Micro. Conversion is not good though. If you are interested, go see my mp3 player related site. It’s totally focussed on the Zen Micro at the moment and is still growing. You may still find something of interest. I recently added a MP3 link page - you would be welcome to post a link to your site there

Kerry

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, 小弢,
Good blog. You’ve put lots of thought in here. It looks like we have an interest in common. If you are interested, go see my mp3 players related site. It’s totally focussed on the Zen Micro at the moment and is still growing. You may still find something of interest. Feel free to post a link to your site on my links pages.

Kerry

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, 小弢,
Good blog. You’ve put lots of thought in here. It looks like we have an interest in common. If you are interested, go see my Creative Zen MIcro http://www.mp3players.choice-offers.com site. It’s totally focussed on the Zen Micro at the moment and is still growing. You may still find something of interest. I recently added a MP3 link page - you would be welcome to post a link to your site there

Kerry

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, 小弢,
Good blog. You’ve put lots of thought in here. It looks like we have an interest in common. If you are interested, go see my mp4 related site. It’s totally focussed on the Zen Micro at the moment and is still growing. You may still find something of interest. I recently added a MP3 link page - you would be welcome to post a link to your site there

Kerry

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home